The data recovery software tool is an application that we can get back our lost files on a computer. The most common data recovery scenario involves an operating system failure, malfunction of a storage device, logical failure of storage devices, accidental damage or deletion, etc. However, it’s natural that humans are accidentally deleting Photos, Videos, Files, or other documents on the computer due to some error issues. Or maybe sometimes it can cause us to delete our files due to virus attack, hard drive failure, or any other reasons.
In addition, We can find paid and free tools to recover our lost files. And many people takes backup of their important files also there are many online programs that stores our data like: Google Drive, Cloud Drive, MediaFire, Dropbox, OneDrive.
How Recovery Tool Works
When you lose your important files from computer, Or any storage device then you will need to recover your important data, We can find so much software tools that allow to bring back your data. sometimes people will have corrupted or crashed hard drive in such cases you need to a dedicated software tool to recover you data. Mostly the software tools just bring back less than 1GB files.
Once a file suddenly deletes by you and store in the recycle bin. Or sometimes the deleted files will be removed from the recycle bin. Indeed those files are still available on your PC. The only path of the file has been deleted from your system file. The file can be usable after deletion that marked to be used by others when required. Don’t worry the original file is still available on your PC. The file will remain in your hard desk till you don’t partition your PC. So you need to the best recovery software tool to get back all types of storage media, like Hard Disk, Flash Drive, or Memory Card.
10 Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows 10 & macOS
In the season of data recovery software tools, The best one is Recuva to get back lost files. It has the ability to recover the deleted and lost files from Hard drive, USB Drive, SD Card on Windows 10. Recuva is Lightweight that windows 10 can support it easily. As I said Recuva is the best software tool to bring back delete files because this software can recover the deleted data from CD, DVD, Internal storage device and external storage device. Recuva is available in two different versions, one of them is free. But to get it’s Pro version you have to pay $19.99. Also, Recuva can be supported by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, including both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions.
- Undelete files on your computer
- Recovery from damaged or formatted disks
- Recover deleted emails
- Recover deleted iPod music
- Restore unsaved word documents
- Quick-start wizard
- Deep scan
- Securely deleted files you want to erase forever
- Portable version
- Full Windows operating system support and many languages
- Full advanced recovery tool for Windows OS
- Light Software
2. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is a Free software tool that is developed and launched by Cleverfile. And can easily recover: deleted files, Photos, Emails, Videos, Documents etc.. You have to note that disk drill have only the ability to recover 500MBs freely, For further recover mean more than 500MBs you have to purchase the disk drill. This software is supportive for all windows and macOS. However, the Disk Drill Pro version for macOS and Windows is available in two different versions to purchase. The Pro version of Disk Drill is $89 and the Enterprise one is $499.
We can use TestDisk as free open source data recovery software tool. TestDisk is designed to help to and recover lost data from storage partitions. Sometimes may happen due to Viruses or human error or accidentally erasing the partition table. Then the TestDisk allows you to collect information about the corrupted drive. Also, TestDisk is now counted as an advanced tool for recovering the partition disk data. The TestDisk is packed up with handy features with advanced recovery options than other software. Also, TestDisk can be supported by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Windows XP, Linux, macOS. It can be used only for the purpose of deleted files while partitioning the hard drive. In some cases it can be risky for, then in place TestDik I recommend you use any other recovery tools.
When we talk about data recovery software so Stellar Data Recovery is one of the best tool to bring back the important deleted files on PC and MacOS. The Stellar data recovery tool is a professional advanced recovery tool that helps you restore your important data. It has also other perfect tools for personal use and business use. But it will focus on software for photo, USB, and Internal, or External Hard drives. Stellar recovery software has the ability to recover data lost from hard drives, USB drives, SD cards & other storages. It gives you the ability to recover the deleted Photos, Videos, Audios. Also, repair the corrupted Videos such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, AVCHD, MJPEG, & other kinds of video formats.
- Can recover data from different kind of storage devices like Internal drives, External Drives, USB Drives, SD Cards, Mobile phones, and others.
- A simple method of using
- Consist of advanced features
- Fast recovery tool
- Suitable for beginners uses
- Try the free version before to use its Pro version
- There are different versions such as Stellar Data recovery professional, Stellar Data recovery professional for Mac, Stellar Photo Recovery, Stellar repair for exchange, Stellar Repair for MS SQL, Stellar Repair for Video, Stellar Converter for EDB, Stellar Converter for NSF, Stellar Repair for Photo. Now it depends on you which one you want to use.
PhotoRec is a free and open-source utility software for data recovery with text-based user interface using data carving techniques, designed to recover lost files from various digital camera memory, hard disk and CD-ROM. It can recover the files with more than 480 file extensions (about 300 file families). It is also possible to add custom file signature to detect less known files. PhotoRec is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, macOS.
- The PhotoRec has the ability to recover up to 480 file formats.
- PhotoRec can recover CD-ROMs, Memory cards.
- It has the ability to work with FAT, NTFS, ext2, ext3, ext4 files in systems store files in the data block.
When we talk about data recovery software so Pandora Recovery is one of the best tool to bring back the important deleted files on PC.. Pandora Recovery tool is a professional advanced recovery tool that helps you restore your important data. It has also other perfect tools for personal use and business use. But it will focus on software for photo, USB, and Internal, or External Hard drives. Pandora Recovery software has the ability to recover data lost from hard drives, USB drives, SD cards & other storages. It gives you the ability to recover the deleted Photos, Videos, Audios. Also, repair the corrupted Videos such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, AVCHD, MJPEG, & other kinds of video formats.
The following platforms can be supported by the Pandora Recovery tool Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista.
- Allow you to recover the deleted files from NTFS and FAT-formatted volumes
- While recovering the files will appear it certain types.
- It gives you the ability to recover the files from the drives which have been formatted by you.
- Has the ability yo recover the archived, hidden, encrypted, and compress files of your system.
Human make unwanted mistakes, Files loss happens sometimes for everyone due many different reasons. Don’t Worry! There are many software tools that help us to recover our important files, MiniTool Power Data Recovery Tool is one of them.
When it comes to the entire partition of hard disk obviously you need an advanced tool like MiniTool Power Data Recovery to recover the lost files. The MiniTool Power Data Recovery software can be supported by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista. However, there is a limitation between its version. With the free version, you can recover only 1GB. To recover more than 1GB you need to purchase the Monthly subscription $69, Yearly subscription $89, Personal Ultimate $99.
- Supported preview file types reach to 70 in 14 categories
- Quick Scan to successful file recovery
- Easy interface wizard
- Can’t use data recovery on a bootable disc.
Puran File Recovery software is also one of the best recovery software tool. Most of the people use this software to bring back the lost and deleted files. Can be used to recover lost files and partitions and allows you to recover from formatted disk also. While searching through the Puran recovery tool on Windows, it will automatically detect the file system which was deleted by you. The drives can be recovered are Hard Disks, Pen Drives, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, CDs, DVDs. It can also recover the files from damaged partition.
- Simple interface with an extremely powerful recovery engine
- Quick Scan that lists deleted files in a few clicks, it supports FAT12/16/32 and NTFS.
- Deep Scan for deleted files
- Full Scan that can detect deleted files even recover files from formatted drives.
- More than 50 formats/data patterns
- The full path of deleted files will be listed
- Recovered files can be saved with their path structure intact
- Files are listed in tree and list views
- And official box supporting wildcards lets you quickly locate your deleted files.
- Available in the portable version
- Also, it can recover everything deleted by on your system
Among all the data recovery tools which I mentioned EaseUS Data Recovery is the simplest. You can install this software on your computer and recover your deleted files step by step easily. Then Run start recovering the deleted partitions and virus-ruined files. There are two different packages for this software. The first one is premium it works to recover up to 1GB file. The second one is the pro version that works for a lifetime. For the Pro version, you need to pay money, and pricing starts from $69.95 monthly. For a yearly license, it starts from $99.95. And for lifetime upgrade needs to pay $149.95.
- All in one free data recovery software for different data lose situations
- Lost data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Formatted file recovery
- Storage media recovery
- Emergency data recovery
- Advanced Quick scan recovery tool
In this article I introduced and explained about 10 best Recovery Software Tools. According to your choice you may use any of them to bring back all important file that is lost or deleted. I wish these content might be useful for you, I will be glad to see you in comments.