There are more than 2.3 millions apps exist in Apple store. But Apple Store doesn’t approve most third party apps for many reasons, You have the way to install these apps just to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad. Jailbreaking of a device you the chances of an OS of your choice. In addition with a jailbroken device you can install apps from APK files instead of having to download content from the Apple Store.
To jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch gives you more possibilities for customizing and gives you more freedom. Jailbreaking a device is a complex process and it help you to get more out of iPhone.
- Make sure that As the iPad has moved away from iOS with iPadOS, the following techniques for iOS 13 are unlikely to work on an iPad running iPadOS. If you have an older iPad though, then you’ll still be able to jailbreak older versions of iOS on the iPad — just not any iPad running iPadOS.
What Is Jail breaking iPhone?
First and foremost, There is not guarantee of successful jailbreaking of your iPhone from any one or any company. also we don’t guarantee. When dealing with something like jailbreak, There will be a small chance could go wrong with your phone, So we can not be responsible for this. But jailbreaking with Pangu actually easy and works fine.
The target to jailbreak your iPhone means you are freeing your iPhone from limitation loaded for Apple Brand. Freeing a device means that you can install application from outside of Apple iTunes App Store and you can fiddle with previously restricted aspects of an iOS device. Jailbreaking can also support you unlock your iPhone to make it available on other carriers. Anyway, it’s also worth noting that Apple warns against jailbreaking your iPhone or any other iOS device.
Note that: Once your iPhone is jailbroken you can install free games and free apps.
Backup your important files before jailbreak iPhone
When you want to jailbreak your iPhone it important to backup your devices first. Backup now your iPhone through iCloud or iTunes or hard drive. If you are using macOS or Catalina or newer, You can directly backup your iPhone via finder. Make sure to run a backup of your device before beginning the jailbreak process so that all your music, apps, movies, and everything in between are successfully stored on your computer or in the cloud. Once you completed the jailbreak you can restore your files and get everything back. Sync your iPhone in iTunes will backup your iPhone by default.
Start The Jailbreak iPhone Now
When you plug in your device to your iTunes, it will prompt you to download and run the iOS update for your device. If you haven’t already updated to the latest version of iTunes, then you should do that also. If you run a newer mac or you don’t use iTunes you can update through finder. If your iPhone is not jailbroken your device will get update to iOS 13 without any problems. If the device is jailbroken the IOS update will fail to complete and go into recovery mode. Don’t Worry! Let the iTunes or finder recovery your device with the latest version of iOS. Once completed, the device will have been reset to factory settings.
In either case, do not sync your device just yet. Instead, quickly set up your device with Wi-Fi, your Apple ID, and everything else it prompts. You can also skip these for now and get back to them later. Make sure you get to the home screen before continuing.
iOS 13 and newer
To start the jailbreak you don’t need computer. Just the iOS device you want jailbroken. Just to be safe, reboot your device.
- Download Hexxa Plus on your device. Make sure to access that link from your iOS device, as it won’t work on a PC or MacBook.
- Tap Allow > Download to download it to your iOS 13 device profile. Then head to Settings > Profile Downloaded and tap the downloaded link. You may need to confirm your device’s passcode before continuing.
- Once the Hexxa Plus app is installed, you’re free to install a repo too. Pangu recommends Cydia, and to download it, open your Hexxa Plus app and tap Get Repos.
- Scroll to the App Managers Repo List and tap it, then copy the “http://ios.cyrepo.tk/” address.
- Re-open your Hexxa Plus app and tap Extract Repo. Then paste the copied address and tap Ok to extract the Cydia repo.
- Tap the Download button, then hit Allow > Go to settings > Profile Downloaded > Install. Once you’ve entered your passcode to authorize it, you’ll just need to tap Install > Done.
Now that’s installed you can use it to download other jailbreak apps or install another marketplace.
Restoring your device from iTunes or Finder
When jailbreak is successfully completed you need to restore all your important files get back into your iOS device. If you haven’t jailbroken your device before, you may not need to do this as your device will have carried over all your data in the jailbreak process. If you have jailbroken your device before, then this will be necessary as you’ll have to do a recovery to get your device to update.
Simply plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch back into your computer, and iTunes or Finder will do the rest. By the time your restore is finished, your apps, music, photos, and precious data should all be back where they belong.
ongratulations! You’ve done it. You have successfully completed the jailbreak and restore process for your iOS device. Be sure to run Cydia and check out all the amazing new apps and tools you can use.
Jailbreaking your iOS device is easier than ever, and if you’re an advanced user, it can be a lot of fun to unleash the true potential of your iPhone or iPad. Despite what Apple claims about the risks of jailbreaking, it’s an option you should consider to get the most out of your iOS device.